Penn Highlands Elk Imaging Services is open 24/7 and utilizes digital imaging equipment to take internal pictures of your body to determine the location and nature of an injury or illness. Diagnostic Imaging procedures may also be used throughout a treatment program to measure the effectiveness of the patient’s medical treatment. Typically, these procedures are used as part of the treatment plan from oncology, pulmonary, trauma, and muscular-skeletal (orthopedic) specialists.
Schedule an Appointment
If you have questions or are ready to schedule an appointment, call:
(814) 788-8844 or (814) 788-8845
Please have the following information ready when calling:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Insurance information
- An order from your physician
- Name, address and phone number of your physician
- Diagnosis or the reason for your visit
We provide a full range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging.
- General radiology (digital x-rays)
- CT scans (including angiography, low-dose lung screening and heart calcium score screening)
- DEXA scans
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic resonance angiography
- Bone scans
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diffusion weighted brain imaging
- Positron emission tomography (PET/CT)
Licensing & Accreditation
We’re accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), and each of our modalities of imaging (outlined above) have been recognized by the ACR for superior quality. All Penn Highlands Elk radiologists are board-certified.
416 North Broad Street
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
104 Metoxet Street
Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Penn Highlands Elk
763 Johnsonburg Road
St. Marys, PA 15857
St. Marys Community Medical Building
1100 Million Dollar Highway
St. Marys, PA 15857
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For more information about Penn Highlands Elk Imaging Services, please call (814) 788-8844 or (814) 788-8845.